Looking for software to help with data management and analysis?
SAS software is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute Inc. for data management and advanced analytics, with applications for topics like multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation, and predictive analytics.
The SAS software suite can retrieve, alter, manage, mine, and analyze data from a variety of sources and formats, from the humble CSV to “Big Data” and relational databases. It also provides a graphical point-and-click user interface for non-technical users, and more through the powerful SAS language.
Why use SAS?
- Access to an enormous array of statistical methods and algorithms
- Highly customizable analysis and output options
- Publication-quality graphics
- Widely used in many fields, including business and medicine
- Large, active online community
Licences can be bought or renewed for 250$ and expire Oct 2021.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive a SAS software licence or to renew your existing licence.