Specific agreements need to be in place before any data can be transferred. The typical agreements for data transfer to NB-IRDT at UNB are below. We have templated documents, and a data transfer coordinator to help navigate this process with you. If any other agreement is needed or recommended the data transfer coorninator will advise you.
Data Sharing Agreement (DSA) - An agreement between a data partner and UNB outlining the data sharing relationship between the data partner and NB-IRDT. It includes an Individual Disclosure Schedule, a Privacy Impact Assessment and a Variable list
- Individual Disclosure Schedule (IDS) - Appendix to the DSA, the IDS outlines specific terms and conditions for a dataset,. Each dataset requires its own IDS.
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) - Appendix to the IDS, the PIA is an assessment outlining the risks of sharing a dataset. Each dataset requires its own PIA.
- Variable List - Appendix to the IDS, the variable list is a complete list of all variables (including any definitions) in the dataset planned for transfer.
In order to transfer data to NB-IRDT additional need to be established between the data partner and GNB DH
- Crosswalk Application - The data partner submits an application to DH requesting the completion of a crosswalk file.
- Data Sharing Agreement (DSA) - A data sharing agreement outlining the terms and conditions of data sharing for the crosswalk file creation.